Saturday, March 11, 2006

"Treasure" of my life.

when I was 39.
I was in a "so-called-middle-age-blue".

Bellow is a excerption from my dairy on
http://www.geocities.com/masa-n/index2.htm.

"My 40's just started on Dec 8th. The turning point of my life?I think my life has been stable and happy. But why I feel lack of something? What I'm looking for? I hear the voice from inside wisper "Is this what you really want to do? Change your life! It's your life, not for anyone else."My 40's just started. Is it a turning point?"

Now, I'm already 46.
Nothing changed, nothing happened since I wrote that diary.
But in my early 40's, I could find my very best treasure of my life.
I will take good care of it till I die.

2 Comments:

Blogger dtkuma said...

thanks for sharing the experience of "so-called-middle-age-blue". Hmm...i didn't know the blue is about the age or other reasons. I aware that life has its up and down.

"the treasure" of life is you can find some people to share when you are happy, sad, or in trouble. :)

March 11, 2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger まー said...

Our life is not smooth. that's why we can enjoy our life.

Sometime we love
Sometime we hate
We laugh
We shed
Meeting with newly born and promissed death.

All is prepared for us growing.

So,

Our days are all one and only precious moments :)

March 12, 2006 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home