Friday, January 05, 2007

Listen to others carefully

I'm afraid it's too private and you may despise me after reading this
but I should write here not to forget my mistake.

I regret my attitude I took last night and I have to learn from it.
yesterday, I cooked our dinner for my partner and me.
(we are partnered couple and both of us have each job for living)
when I served main dish to him, he said,

"it's too much ! I can't eat such a big meal"

... that sounded dissatisfied and it made me upset.

"how you can say that ? you don't nothing, just sitting and waiting, hum?
well,well,well, if you don't want to, you don't!"

I felt as if he ignored my devotion to him.
actually, I was little bit tired after first working day.
unhappily, we made our first fight this year...
...anyhow, we started our unpleasant dinner but my partner couldn't eat only a bite.

"I can't....I should go to bed..."

I touched his head and understood all.

"Gosh ! it's flu... ?"

he didn't feel like eat at all 'cos of fever heat...
Luckly, it's just a cold and he is getting better now.... but if it's more serious ??


I have to consider,
why I misunderstood him?
why I couldn't sense his bad condition?
because...
I just heard his "words"...I didn't listen to "him"...I didn't look at "him"...
my narrow mind which cares my own feeling more than others, made me deaf, made me blind...

I should listen carefully to others without ego.
it will bring better understanding and we can avoid unnessesary trouble.
surely, it's not easy to forget ego but I will keep on trying.

I swear here.



masa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home