Thursday, March 29, 2007

hello, goodbye



spring is a season for farewell and new-meeting.

boys and girls graduate thier school and say goodbye to their schoolmates.

and they will meet thier new friends in thier new life.


for adults, it's the same.

we usually have changes in staff and/or retirement at the end of March

and have new staffs at the beggining of April.


this afternoon, while I was sitting in my desk,

4 female staffs come to me and said,


"we'd like to thank you. we've been very happy here, working with you and other good staffs together. this is our little something to show our appreciation."


I was so surprised and close to tears.

because it's my first experience to have something good from the staff who is leaving company.

...usually, we, ramaining people give something to them.


I confess, I was not a good boss for them at all....why they can do such a good thing to me...


"....thank you... "


I couldn't say anymore..... 'cos my voice was almost shaking.



Wish thier new life be a brighter and full of hope ever.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home